1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Softaculous Apps Installer" section, click on "WordPress" Icon.
3. You will see the WordPress splash screen select the icon Install Now to Install WordPress
4. Click on the "Install Now" button
5. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, enter the directory name.
Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
6. Under the "Site Settings" field:
Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as "my first website".
Site Description: Site Description.
Enable Multisite (WPMU): Leave this as it is.
7. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new WordPress username (for security reason do not use the "Administrator" or the "Admin" username.
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your WordPress blog.
8. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your WordPress blog. The default language of WordPress is English.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup.
Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
If you rotate them on a 5-day plan, this saves space on your account as the older backups are overwritten for the new ones.
10. Select Theme: You can select any available theme. If you do not want to do this, leave it as it is and WordPress will use its default theme.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install Button.